drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Oh dear, has it really been almost 6 months since I’ve had this tea? Unacceptable.

I was baking cupcakes because I got this cocoa mole ale from New Belgium and I did not like drinking it. In fact I’d take a sip and each time I just thought, this belongs in chocolate cake. So I finally made them tonight and I ate half of one and I am pretty much a genius. I’m going to frost them with cinnamon buttercream tomorrow and take some to my apartment complex leasing office since I have 2 dozen of them and I’m just one person.

So then I was craving tea, but I didn’t want a chocolate one…I wanted something fruity and voila, Paris in the front of the cabinet. It’s coming up on nearly a year since I’ve been to Paris, I can’t believe it. It doesn’t feel like it was that long ago but I guess when you constantly think about it, that happens. It definitely reminds me of Paris although I did not drink any tea there (I did go into Mariage Freres and just completely freaked out because so much tea!). There’s just something about it that makes me think of sitting outside at a cafe about it.

Today’s the first time it’s actually really reminded me of an Earl Grey. I never noticed before. It’s like Marco Polo meets Earl Grey and a lemon. And it’s still so good.

Bonnie

New Belgium is made in……Fort Collins! (we’z a big beer town!)

Comments

Bonnie

New Belgium is made in……Fort Collins! (we’z a big beer town!)

hockey watching barista extraordinaire