drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

This does remind me of Oh Canada….which is my favorite…and dare I say I might like this one even better? In any case it’ll just mean I won’t need to restock on Oh Canada too soon.

The only thing is that this isn’t maple, this is like straight up buttercream. It’s definitely sweeter. But enough comparing the two, they are both sweet, desserty rooibos complete with sprinkles. AND I LOVE THEM.

I hadn’t planned to get this one actually because of people saying it was similar but I’m glad I failed to realized I asked my friend to pick this one up for me. I had to get 50g of it, and after just smelling it in the bag I was okay with this. Definitely cake. And I was totally craving something sweet tonight, so this is perfect.

The cupcake teas were a hit for me, but I’m also a cake fanatic. On the plus side these will keep me from seeking out actual cake on a regular basis. I’m definitely going to give this a try as an iced latte…maybe with some of the cake vodka I have…no idea what else to do with it!

Daniel Scott

Hmm, I specifically avoided this one because I really disliked Oh Canada, but maple and buttercream are really different things in my mind. Confused over here!

momo

It’s confused me too, I left the steeped leaves in the infuser overnight and when I went into the kitchen, it just smelled like maple syrup. But it really did not taste like it last night.

Comments

Daniel Scott

momo