drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

So I ended up with 2 ounces of this, although I wasn’t particularly impressed the first time around. I decided I’d cold steep a pitcher. I don’t know why I’m drinking it first thing this morning for me, but it’s overcast and rainy so it feels like 8am to me. It’s probably nice and cool out too, so I could easily have had hot tea!

But Bear Trap first. I like this so much better cold steeped. There’s not much sweetness, but it still has a good berry flavor. The tartness is there but subdued and I can handle it. Future cups might have me trying to sweeten it, but for now this is good the way it is.

And now I am trying not to buy everything DavidsTea introduced today because I hadn’t thought of it as an iced tea collection, and I really do need some of them in that case. But in 9 days I have to head up to my parents’ house to housesit for 9 more days so I definitely have to wait. Wahh.

I’m also thinking with this tea at least, making tea syrup with it. And then I’ll get some cheap snow cone maker and use it as the syrup instead of the ones they sell at the store. How good would that be?

DaisyChubb

uh it would be amazing good and can I buy some off of you? :D!!!

DaisyChubb

The made snocones that is ;)

momo

hahaha I wish, once it realizes what season it’s supposed to be here they’d be melted so fast!

Bonnie

This is one to steep with honey for berry flavor! Pretty too!

Daniel Scott

It would be awesome!

I bought this one specifically to ice, although I haven’t done so yet. I did try it in the store though – they were sampling it the day I was there, and this is basically one of the first teas I tried a sample of and didn’t want to spit it on the floor. (I don’t like many teas unsweetened.) So I took that as a really good sign.

Dylan Oxford

Okay, tea snow cones sound awesome.

Comments

DaisyChubb

uh it would be amazing good and can I buy some off of you? :D!!!

DaisyChubb

The made snocones that is ;)

momo

Bonnie

This is one to steep with honey for berry flavor! Pretty too!

Daniel Scott

It would be awesome!

Dylan Oxford

Okay, tea snow cones sound awesome.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire