drank Pot O' Gold by 52teas

My mom bought this, and she told me I was free to drink any tea here soooo I opened up her package of it. I’m not the biggest butterscotch fan, but I figured I’d give it a try since it’s apparently just going to sit around.

It’s pretty good, but not something I regret not ordering. Butterscotch just isn’t my favorite, which is weird, since it’s pretty much just caramel specifically made with brown sugar. I used to like it as a kid but now it’s not anything I’d probably ever pick.

It was worth a try though! I may give it another shot before the week is up, but I brought a ton of my own tea to drink too. I am so proud right now, I’ve got the dog eating dinner BOTH nights so far. Apparently when he was just here with my brother while my parents were gone for a couple days, he wouldn’t eat! Last night he didn’t eat until 12:50am but I am definitely hearing him chowing down now. So pleased.

Azzrian

I have NO idea how I missed this one – I mean seriously BUTTERSCOTCH??? SIGH I wish I had ordered this with the cotton candy tea drat need to make another order – digs in pockets and finds lint … drat!

Comments

Azzrian

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta