Made hot, poured over ice.

I am trying to get used to honeybush or rooibos teas iced. There’s just something weird about them for me. This seemed like a good first thing to try.

I think I’m going to have to either let this cool fully or cold steep it, because the honeybush really dominated here. I got a little sweet watermelon, but no blackberry. I’ve been letting it sit a bit longer just to see if that helps it, since I had forgotten to turn my ice maker back on yesterday, and all I’m really getting still is more watermelon.

I have no fear that the blackberry is hiding in there somewhere, and I will find it! These are two of my favorite fruits and I’ve never though to combine them before so with a little work I think I will really enjoy this.

As for honeybush iced, since this is the first time I’ve tried a cold honeybush, I think I can stand it a lot more than rooibos (which is weird, because I love hot rooibos).

Will Work For Tea

I’m not sure whether you put sweetener in your cup, but I found that it brought out the fruit flavors a bit better. I also prefer this ice cold!

momo

Typically I don’t, but I will definitely try it with this one now.

Comments

Will Work For Tea

momo

Typically I don’t, but I will definitely try it with this one now.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire