drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Finishing up my pitcher of this tonight, I’ve been using less coconut milk creamer than before…for a bit yesterday I kept overpowering it and it was sad. Splash means splash for a reason! Hopefully by the time the pitcher is empty there will be a new Stanley Cup champion team… /bitter towards both but accepting lesser of two evils

I think I like it better with a bit of rum, but I don’t want any rum today, ha. I guess it’s the coconut rum instead of the creamer that brings out the pineapple even more! I thought it was the creamer.

I think this will just be a staple in my pitcher through the summer.

Will Work For Tea

oooo rum! I’m gonna try that too! :)

momo

I ended up adding it anyway. It’s way too good! I almost want to find a little bottle of pineapple flavored rum to see how that is.

Ellyn

I have not thought to add rum to tea. That sounds great. Have you added liquor to any other tea?

momo

The only other one I have done was I added Chambord to a Raspberry Earl Grey. I am thinking of putting some cake flavored vodka into one of the DavidsTea cupcake teas at some point but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

CHAroma

Hmm, I may have to pick up some coconut rum on the way home to try with this tea…

momo

May? You must! It’s incredible with that addition!

Will Work For Tea

I second what Amanda said – it’s crazy good!

Comments

Will Work For Tea

oooo rum! I’m gonna try that too! :)

Ellyn

CHAroma

momo

May? You must! It’s incredible with that addition!

Will Work For Tea

I second what Amanda said – it’s crazy good!

hockey watching barista extraordinaire