drank Peach Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

First off, thank you Red Leaf Tea for sending me a replacement for this matcha. It is much appreciated.

On the sad side, I don’t think this flavor is for me. It might have to do with the previous taste ingrained in my mind now, but I still get it. However it’s much better this time around. The soapy taste just comes through at the end but it doesn’t feel like it’s burning my tongue off like the first time. And before that happens, it does actually taste peachy!

Actually, as I drink more it starts to go away. I’ll work with this a bit more but it’s now much better. I’m thinking of making a peach syrup and adding it for a sweetener, since this does need it at least for me.

Azzrian

Wow they got that to you FAST didn’t they?

Yeah, they are super quick with shipping

momo

Although lol overall this entire thing took somewhat long since I completely forgot about it for several weeks, but compared to the other thing where I’m supposed to get a replacement after waiting several weeks (cough fab.com and the chipped mug I received that took longer than it should have in the first place cough), at least Red Leaf delivers on it.

Azzrian

Nice! :) Sorry about the Fab order though!

Comments

Azzrian

Wow they got that to you FAST didn’t they?

Yeah, they are super quick with shipping

Azzrian

Nice! :) Sorry about the Fab order though!

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta