drank Zen Iced Green Tea by Tazo

This is so gross. I hate the bottle I bought for iced tea (it sweats, if the opening isn’t a certain way it leaks) and I didn’t feel like cleaning it this morning so I needed tea between an appointment and class.

Bitter, terrible, finding a new bottle on the way home UGH. All I want is something that doesn’t sweat and can hold at least 24oz, and doesn’t cost more than $20. Sadface. This is what happens when you buy a sad bottle, you have to drink sad tea.

eta I am now wondering why I didn’t buy a nalgene bottle in the first place unless Target is just rude and sells them for $9.99 online only.

DaisyChubb

Find some more of double walled container! Zero sweat all the time, I hate condensation!

CHAroma

I just bought the DAVIDsTEA glass double-walled tumbler with bamboo lid, and it rocks!!! Waaaay better than its predecessor, a Starbucks plastic travel mug that started leaking. And did I mention it comes with an infuser basket? It’s really nice! Looks sleek and classy too…if tea paraphernalia can look classy. ;)

momo

I just saw fab.com has a sale on Takeya stuff and there’s a double wall tumbler as well as a glass bottle in a silicone jacket…same stuff DavidsTea has. I have $18.50 in credit so I’m really tempted despite just picking up a bottle since I’d only have to pay shipping.

momo

I just stuck the stickers back on so I can take it back hahaha whatever works!

Comments

DaisyChubb

CHAroma

momo

I just stuck the stickers back on so I can take it back hahaha whatever works!

hockey watching barista extraordinaire