drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

I’ve wanted to try this but I didn’t want to commit to a pouch. Good thing, because I’m not sure I like roasted mate too much. But I mean this is my second roasted one, most of the ones I’ve liked have been green. So I’ll give it at least a few more tries before I give up on it.

It smells good, it reminds me of coffee and Whoppers together. That might be pretty good. I let it steep for about 10 minutes and tried it. I wasn’t getting much other than mate, so I added cream and agave. Now it’s like warm chocolate milk, but it’s just not chocolatey enough for what I want right now. I’m actually not even sure why I just want chocolate so much. Guess I should just eat it instead, huh?

I think next time I’ll try a legitimate latte with it. I picked up like half a pound of cacao nibs today for like $1.25 so maybe I’ll throw a few more in too.

Thanks for this one, Will Work For Tea!

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta