drank Chocolate Malt by 52teas

Another day, another storm. This one sounds less intense so that’s good.

I decided to try to make this cold. I’m still not much of a fan of the taste of honeybush iced. It has a strange aftertaste to me. But since it is chocolate malt, it has to be cold! I did this a bit different. Steeped it double strength, then added coconut milk creamer to it, and a little chocolate syrup.

Honeybush when it’s cold just reminds me of wet wood. I’m hoping if I keep drinking it especially in such tasty ways, I’ll get used to it. Beyond the woody taste, this is so good. It’s like having a chocolate shake minus the heaviness of drinking one!

LiberTEAS

I do miss this one from my stash… might have to put this one in my cart the next time I need to renew my subscription… sigh like I need to add to my stash…

Is this still available?

momo

I got it in a swap, but I remember seeing it specifically only on the mysweethoneybush.com site, but it looks like it’s no longer registered.

Kittenna

Yeah, I felt like it would have been one I’d have picked up for sure if I had seen it.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Is this still available?