drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Took a bottle of this down to the pool. May have added coconut rum to it…not sure if that was “against the rules” there or anything but I thought it only applied to glass sooo I had a most excellent poolside drink.

I’ve lived here for like 11 months and that’s the first time I went to the pool, oops.

I steeped 5 tsp in 12 oz of water and then poured it onto ice cubes (and rum). It was perfect. Now I want more but I kind of wore myself out from swimming and want a nap.

DaisyChubb

I saw the picture of the pool on instagram! It looked absolutely perfect

momo

Yeah! I feel like such a dummy for only going now, it’s so nice and relaxing there. But now I am going to go like every day to make up for it, at least until fall semester starts.

Comments

DaisyChubb

I saw the picture of the pool on instagram! It looked absolutely perfect

momo

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta