First, a rant. Why are people so full of failure today? We were going to Chipotle for dinner and some stupid teenager nearly hits us and tries to like, turn ahead of us because he completely missed the lane. And then he of course just gave the “I’m an idiot” wave when we really wanted to tell him to learn to drive. And then in Chipotle, they seemed completely inept at everything. The manager we loved is now a hibachi chef so they’ve gone completely downhill.

And then, I just went on Facebook to see my brother post a picture of his girlfriend wearing one of my scarves holding my cat kite. If you’re going to be tacky and touch my things, DON’T POST IT ON FACEBOOK. I called my mom to let her know to tell them to leave my stuff alone and she of course is all like do you want me to tell him to take it off Facebook? Like my problem is that it’s on the internet rather than you know, TOUCHING MY STUFF. Who. Does. That. Just because I don’t live there anymore doesn’t make those things not my belongings.

Tea is NEEDED. Since my order from The Persimmon Tree finally came (expected delivery dates from the post office are apparently also untrustworthy, like your own brother) I wanted to try them out immediately and this seemed like a good start. I ordered a whole tin rather than just a sample.

Since I’m too angry for hot tea, iced tea it is. This smells so good while it’s brewing. Definitely smells like guava with a nice side of strawberry.

The strawberry doesn’t come out so much as you drink it, but it seems to be there for a good bit of sweetness. I love the guava though, I haven’t had anything guava in a long time so this is really good. And I love the depth the ginger adds to it. It gives it a little kick too.

This one is definitely a winner. Glad I didn’t just get a sample because I’d already be ordering the tin by now! And it’s improving my mood, though also being able to get my rant out somewhere that feels like someone made read it and care (read: not Twitter right now because it’s opening ceremonies tweets round 2 and my “problems” are not 40 foot Voldemort or whatever and therefore to be scrolled past).

TeaBrat

oh no! eeek.

Kittenna

How aggravating :(

darby

You just convinced me to order this! Especially nice since they’re offering free shipping so I could just order it quick and not have to wait for a bigger order. THANKS!!!