drank Razzmatazz (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This really smells like an alcoholic drink. Oh hey, stevia, it’s just you.

I quite like this, so I am glad more is on its way from tigress_al! I almost forgot, so I was going to be very upset with myself that I didn’t try this before ordering from Davids last night. But now it’s okay!

It reminds me of blue raspberry too! And blue raspberry reminds me of when I was in Chicago a few years ago, I was with 3 car friends, and one left to ride in another’s car. So the remaining guy and I decided to go get slurpees, since our conversations had just basically been what food is in Atlanta that isn’t in Chicago and vice versa. We don’t have 7 elevens, so it was clearly what we needed to do to waste time until the others got back. I immediately chose blue raspberry. So blue raspberry always makes me think of riding in an Integra Type R on a nice autumn day, windows down, listening to Kings of Leon.

It’s nice to taste something very, very similar without it being a complete sugar bomb. Despite stevia always coming off as bad alcohol memories to me (why can you not shake these dumb underage errors ever? It’s not nice.) I think it really makes the rosehips and hibiscus in here into a tolerable tartness.

I’m resteeping the leaves as a cold brew overnight.

Thanks for this, Kittenna!

Bonnie

No Slurpies?!

momo

Nope, we have a different chain of convenience/gas stations and theirs just aren’t the same at all!

DaisyChubb

Whaa I know the feeling of No 7-11s! On free slurpee day I was devastated to discover nova scotia is 7-11 free :( Haven’t found a slurpee substitute yet!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

They have free slurpee day now!? (I too live in a 7/11 free zone. I miss them.)

Comments

Bonnie

No Slurpies?!

momo

DaisyChubb

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

They have free slurpee day now!? (I too live in a 7/11 free zone. I miss them.)

hockey watching barista extraordinaire