drank The Earl's Garden by DAVIDsTEA

A tale of two packages: a love story between USPS and inconsistency.
Package one, from 52teas. USPS delivery expected 7/30. As you can see, no. Though I have already figured out when they give you an expected delivery date you can automatically add at least a day to it. (Don’t people pay for this service too? You’d think for a profit they’d try to be right!)
Package two, from DavidsTea. Has to cross a border, says 4-10 business days. So it ships Friday (essentially early Saturday) and is delivered today.
Ah, USPS. You are an enigma.

So last week or whenever, I used up the rest of my Zhena’s Raspberry Earl Grey and wanted to try something different especially since I picked up that tin of sachets for so little. This seemed like something similar and it’d give me the $50 needed for free shipping, so into my cart it went.

This is definitely a less harsh EG compared to the other one. I like the combination of different berries, it gives it more of a complex flavor in the fruit. Not as strong as the other one, but overall this one is definitely an EG I can handle. No over the top bergamot, it’s just right. Agave definitely brought out the berry flavors a bit more.

I made it iced, for the record. Definitely didn’t make it with boiling water because I rarely trust DT blends with it.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta