drank Pai Mu Tan by Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

Thank you for a sample of this, tigress_al!

This is a sweet, creamy, nutty white tea. I am apparently really in the mood for white teas tonight. Love love love the hazelnut in here. This is a nice, light tea to round out my day.

Just kidding, I’ll be up till 3 playing this stupid game.

Dylan Oxford

Do tell! What stupid game?

This game: http://songpop.fm/ nothing very exciting but I CAN’T STOP

Amber

Isnt it awesome when tea companies care about what we think so much that they gift us with samples? I always love that in my mailbox.

Helena

I love samples because then I get to try something I might not have picked up otherwise.

tigress_al

Glad you liked it! This is one of my comfort teas!

Dylan Oxford

Hahaha, yeah, I just got sucked into that one too. Sadly it’s device restricted for Android, so I can only play through Facebook though :(

momo

I started playing it on Facebook and then downloaded it to my phone, but the sound is so low I can hardly hear it. So Facebook it is for me until they fix that or something, I feel uncomfortable listening to stuff with headphones when it’s just me in here.

Comments

Dylan Oxford

Do tell! What stupid game?

This game: http://songpop.fm/ nothing very exciting but I CAN’T STOP

Amber

Helena

tigress_al

Glad you liked it! This is one of my comfort teas!

hockey watching barista extraordinaire