drank Cheesecake Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I’m having another. One thing, I am having major clumping problems so I’d definitely sift this first if you have the means. I’m not sure if it’s the matcha or me since right now I am not with my whisk. Not that it makes this any less delicious but just something I’m noticing.

I want to make ice cream with this, if only my freezer wasn’t full of peach jam.

DaisyChubb

Would it be too meta to make a cheesecake with this?

momo

cheesecake matcha within your matcha cheesecake…matchaception.

I would never want to wake up

Mercuryhime

Might be good as a frosting for red velvet cake or cinnamon rolls since they’re both traditionally topped with cream cheese frosting and cheesecake is mostly cream cheese. Plus the coloring of green on red velvet would be gorgeous for christmas. maybe with some classic cream cheese frosting so you have the usual three xmas colors. :)

Also, Peach Jam! Yum!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Would it be too meta to make a cheesecake with this?

momo

cheesecake matcha within your matcha cheesecake…matchaception.

I would never want to wake up

Also, Peach Jam! Yum!

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta