drank Ever Green (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve been meaning to write this for hours but I completely forgot.

I let it cool down to nearly room temperature before I got a chance to drink it. I tasted mostly blueberry with a bit of tartness from the cranberry. It was followed by this saltwater type taste. Kind of interesting, but not something I’d like very often.

My mom couldn’t taste that part. She was like how are you getting salt? It’s really like vaguely seaweed but it really tastes like ocean air.

Kind of interesting, like the environmental/sustainability aspects though. Probably would not buy except for those aspects of it but taste kind of trumps that for me just a little, and there are plenty of other tasty blueberry teas.

Thanks, Kittenna!

CupofTree

I love the name! and that’s cool how its related to the environment. Too bad it wasn’t that good :(

Comments

CupofTree

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta