drank Strawberry Oolong by Butiki Teas

I don’t understand why this is still on my shopping list on Steepster rather than in my possession. Thanks TeaEqualsBliss for a couple cups worth of this!

I could barely stand it while it steeped, the aroma of strawberries in the kitchen was starting to get to be too much for me. But finally the four minutes were over, and I added a couple drops of agave and waited for it to cool a bit more.

Oh my gosh. This is definitely one of the best tasting strawberry teas I’ve had. And the strawberry flavor is a-m-a-z-i-n-g with this oolong. I love the floral and green notes of it, and how they seamlessly transform into juicy strawberries.

The oolong is pretty buttery too..so you can imagine how lovely it is to have a strawberries and cream flavor going on in here too.

Definitely getting more of this within the month. I am going to be good and say I’m waiting for the watermelon flavored tea Butiki is coming out with because otherwise I’d head over there right now and order. (Ok and also the student loan funds to come in but NEED.)

hockey watching barista extraordinaire