drank The Earl's Garden by DAVIDsTEA

I made a mess trying to load this tea into my bottle to use with the Steep & Go top. Works pretty well! I kind of ran out of time because I had to make bread while I was in class. I am pretty sure this is the worst loaf of bread to ever come out of a bread maker but it tastes decent enough.

So with a “cold” steep, this kind of loses a lot of the bergamot. It was present earlier in the day but now it’s lighter, and the berry flavors are more the star. The black base does really well with a cold steep, especially considering I crushed a lot of leaves in the hurry to get the tea made. (I still missed the train because it spent a grand total of 15 seconds at the station. Ridiculous.)

I think I will save this tea specifically for cold brewing, I like it this way more than I did making it hot then pouring it over ice.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta