drank Caramel Apple Honeybush by 52teas

Yum, I wasn’t sure about this the first time I saw it had been brought back @ I Heart Teas, but I’m glad it was still around for my next order! Blue Moon made a “caramel apple ale” in their fall box and it is vile. Something in the aftertaste is just bleh…and it tastes nothing like caramel apple.

This however does taste like caramel apple. It reminds me of those caramel apple pops if they were a tea. This is well done for the apple flavoring too, I thought it’d be very heavy on caramel but it is most definitely not!

I don’t know why I’m in a fall mood still. At least it’s going to cool off thanks to the storm? But that doesn’t really count because it’ll probably still be really humid. I’m just legitimately tired of it being in the 90s. This tea makes it feel like that never happened today.

A friend suggested I use the rest of the beer to make a glaze for popcorn, and I almost am tempted to make it with this tea too!

Actually. When there was about an ounce or so of tea left in my mug, I poured some of the beer into it…what I thought might have been gross was actually really good. But that’s not how I’m going to drink this tea! It was just room temperature and it wasn’t as tasty as hot!

DaisyChubb

beer…glaze… this recipe is going on your blog right? Linkspls when it does? :D

momo

Yes, of course!

Comments

DaisyChubb

beer…glaze… this recipe is going on your blog right? Linkspls when it does? :D

momo

Yes, of course!

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta