drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I have not felt good all day so I stayed home, and I got to hear some city code checker people talk about taking the jalapenos off my plant and leaving me a dollar. Classy! I didn’t know who they were and they woke me up with this chatter, so I called the office, and now I’m tempted to also write to the city and let them know what lovely people they have!

When I finally felt like having tea, I decided to reach for Paris. Of course it got all cold because I had no idea gas prices went insane overnight, which led me to try to figure out just how much of prices are speculation, considering that wholesale gas and oil prices have actually dropped…AND it’s all the same sort of things that screwed up the housing market: risk taking by banks, deregulation, derivatives, etc. Fantastic.

Yeah I am not done as you can see, haha. I decided to add some milk just to try to get a little something more in my stomach, and I do like how much more creamy this tea becomes. I think it brings out the caramel a bit more. Like a strawberry shortcake topped with a little caramel sauce, dropped into a cup of Earl Grey.

Even with it cooled, I still have no problem finishing the cup. I also realized when looking through my email, I haven’t had this tin as long as I thought. Every time I open it I think I have to drink it more often. I still do, but it’s not been sitting around over a year like I thought.

CupofTree

haha how rude about your jalapenos! at least they didn’t take them, that would’ve been more rude. you should put a sign on them but I can’t think of anything funny enough to suggest at the moment.
I’ve been wanting to try this tea! but I’m scared of the earl grey part.. I really don’t like earl grey as much as I want to :(

momo

There are only 3 left on the plant because it’s worn out, and I was leaving them on to fully ripen because I like them better when they’re red.

I’m not a big EG fan, but I really enjoy this one. I get turned off from them when I smell them and this one does not have the extreme bergamot smell. It’s more of the other flavors with the bergamot at the end.

Comments

CupofTree

momo