drank Cacao Mint Black by Teavana

Tea and Formula 1 time. This race is…odd. Pretty sure someone jumped the start but he put himself out of the race before they even got a chance to investigate him…hilarious.

I am finally getting around to trying this, thank you darby for the generous amount!

This is kind of lacking in the mint I was hoping for. The mint only started to come out now and I made the cup of tea like 50 minutes ago. The most clear flavor has been the nutty hazelnut taste, with a bit of chocolate.

Not enough chocolate as usual for me. Need more mint! Need more chocolate!

Oddly my little Adagio custom blend might be something I mix with this because it has too much mint for my liking and it’s fairly similar.

Not bad though, it has a nice base for chocolate.

Daniel Scott

Ewww, hazelnut? I hate hazelnut! This definitely drops this one farther from the top of my list of Teavana teas to try.

Azzrian

Daniel how can you hate hazelnut lol I will take your hazelnut teas haha.

Comments

Daniel Scott

Azzrian

Daniel how can you hate hazelnut lol I will take your hazelnut teas haha.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta