drank Cheesecake Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Four words: mango berry cheesecake smoothie.

The end.

No really if you haven’t used this one to make a smoothie yet, follow softrevolution’s lead ASAP.

The only way this could be even better is if white chocolate matcha was out already.

Tea and Trees

Hey Amanda, do you have any particular teas that you recommend for fall?

momo

I don’t particularly drink certain teas for certain seasons, but I only seem interested in chais in the fall. I need to try DavidsTea’s Pumpkin Chai for that reason! I’ve been thinking about this since you commented and I’m totally at a loss, lol. Flavorwise I think I go towards caramels, and probably have less fruity teas though.

Red Leaf Tea

We have a Chai flavor. Vote and we’ll add it sooner rather than later.

Comments

Tea and Trees

Hey Amanda, do you have any particular teas that you recommend for fall?

momo

Red Leaf Tea

We have a Chai flavor. Vote and we’ll add it sooner rather than later.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta