drank Cold Season by Yogi Tea

Obviously I am not drinking this for taste. It takes serious desperation for me to drink a tea like this because let’s just say the aftertaste alone…it makes me feel like I knocked over all my spices and decided to clean them up with my tongue.

It smells terrible. It tastes terrible. But even if it’s just a placebo effect at some point today, it’d be cool to be able to breathe out my nose continuously.

Maybe I won’t even need this since it’s going to rain 3" over the next few days. DROWN WEED POLLEN, DROWN!

Nik

Ugh. I hope you feel better soon. =(

Azzrian

Aweee get well soon!

Fjellrev

Get well soon! But yeah, I find their teas are hit and miss.

momo

I can breathe now, but it took a chocolate chip cookie to get any sense of taste back hahaha.

CupofTree

haha I totally just pictured you licking up the knocked over spices with your tongue haha

this doesn’t sound good.

Comments

Nik

Ugh. I hope you feel better soon. =(

Azzrian

Aweee get well soon!

Fjellrev

Get well soon! But yeah, I find their teas are hit and miss.

momo

CupofTree

this doesn’t sound good.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta