I’m going to miss this when it’s gone :( This is my go-to quick to-go iced tea! Except my tumbler I did not realize still smelled like coffee despite being washed 4 times. Good thing I have a job where I can get a new one, right? LOL jeez

I steeped it kind of strong just to see how it would taste. Definitely brings out more kiwi. Oddly the whole smelling like coffee thing didn’t ruin it at all. It was still drinkable! Maybe it stole the tequila away though.

Mittens R-Money was near my school today D: you know his whole thing about how people who pay no income taxes want government handouts on stuff? Well, there were free Sun Chips to be had downtown today. Coincidence? I think not.

Also interesting: garlic Sun Chips aren’t bad with this tea.

Michelle

Ohh Mittens. Whatever will we do with you.

mmm sun chips =p

mmm kiwi too.

LiberTEAS

I love those garlic sun chips.

Hesper June

Garlic Sun Chips! Seriously!? I have not even heard of that flavor.
Yummy!

momo

I didn’t know there were garlic ones until the free bag! I can’t decide if it was good or bad that I ate them after I got home from the grocery store. On one hand, I want more. On the other hand, I would have probably bought two bags.

Comments

Michelle

Ohh Mittens. Whatever will we do with you.

mmm sun chips =p

mmm kiwi too.

LiberTEAS

I love those garlic sun chips.

Hesper June

Garlic Sun Chips! Seriously!? I have not even heard of that flavor.
Yummy!