drank Bubblegum Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

This is one of those where I have no idea why I picked it out other than I could go for some more bubblegum flavored stuff in my life. My jaw does not get along with bubblegum so I’ll take the flavor when I can get it!

I’m drinking this before I get to studying for an international finance test tomorrow. It is SO good. I’m surprised more people haven’t picked this one up yet. When I opened the bag, it just smelled like bubblegum.

Bubblegum screams cold drink to me, so I whisked it up in some room temperature water, added just a little bit of milk, ice, a couple drops of agave, and filled the glass with water. This is hard one not to polish off ASAP! I think next time I’ll use a bit more matcha, in fact, I may make another because I’m supposed to be studying and doing a horrible job of it.

I may have to try it unsweetened, because it seems like it might be sweet enough on its own. But I thought about 52teas’ SBT bags and how the bubblegum really popped with just a little agave and had to just go with it!

It tastes just like bubblegum, and the matcha isn’t too strong. I am pretty sure I only got this with the lowest level of flavoring too.

This one is a lot of fun!

I made a second cup and didn’t add anything extra to it. It definitely works this way too, but a little sweetener brings out the bubblegum even more!

Cedes

Oh I really want to try this one.

Azzrian

I don’t know something about DRINKING bubblegum flavored anything seems wrong to me. Is it like a Hubba Bubba Pink bubble gum – or like the photo more with the sour like middle?

momo

I guess like the pink kind? :( Not being able to chew gum makes it hard for me to tell since I just have nostalgia to go on! But if the ones pictured are sour then it’s definitely like the big pink pieces.

Comments

Cedes

Oh I really want to try this one.

Azzrian