Getting back to the samples from Nature’s Tea Leaf, this was the top bag so I am drinking it. There aren’t any ingredients listed on the bag so I was surprised to see lavender. The rosebuds are so pretty in here though, but I am not a big fan of lavender.

And I can’t say I’m a big fan of this tea either. I can do rose, I can do jasmine, but I draw the line at lavender. I only steeped this for about 2 min, 20 seconds to try to avoid the strong qualities of puerh I don’t like, but even worse for me is puerh combined with lavender.

I guess maybe I’ll give it one more shot as a cold brew since that worked with another puerh blend but LAVENDER. Always just tastes like soap to me. At least it’s a more palatable soap than cilantro.

Lynxiebrat

LOL. I love both lavender and cilantro. (Though have yet to have cilantro in tea.) used to have a lavender tea that I would drink to feel more spiritually clean.

Comments

Lynxiebrat

hockey watching barista extraordinaire