drank Good Morning Sunshine by Butiki Teas

For some reason I just do not want to be awake today so guayusa it is! I asked for this as a sample in my last order since everyone who has tried it seems to enjoy it, specifically Helena.

While it was steeping, it smelled like lemon candy. I almost wanted to just drink it then.

I am definitely going to need more than a sample of this one! It’s so lemony and creamy, and it tastes so fresh. I definitely feel better already.

I forget what I tried with guayusa that just tasted so herbal I couldn’t take it. The flavored guayusas from Butiki are the exact opposite. Everything plays on the guayusa while tasting amazing.

This one is perfect for days where the sun is hiding too, I needed that boost today since it’s very overcast!

Helena

told you it rocked! the only reason I haven’t drank all my stash yet is that I’m having a hardcore marshmallow addiction and the two do not mix. But I’m having a cup tomorrow morning :D (possibly two)

Comments

Helena

hockey watching barista extraordinaire