drank White Chocolate by Della Terra Teas

Who knew that getting back home, just 550 miles from where I had been, one state away, would be SO COLD. It’s finally reached 60 here but that’s still 25 degrees cooler (more w/the heat index!!) than what I’ve been used to for days. Meh.

I haven’t felt like drinking tea because I was still upset about the reasoning behind all my changes on here (I hope you still know who I am especially if the picture hasn’t changed for you yet.) and I’m just so tired. But today coldness is as strong as tiredness, so I had to try this one.

I cooled off my water WAY too much but it still worked out. I took the strainer out and the smell of white chocolate was so strong.

This tea is a white chocolate lover’s dream. I love the stuff, especially if it’s a decent kind. And this has the real flavor instead of just like that horrible white almond bark stuff. I would never have thought white chocolate would work with a white tea, but it’s absolutely amazing. No bitterness, just white chocolate blending amazingly well with a white tea.

Even cold now, it tastes like a white chocolate malt. It’s so creamy that it comes off like ice cream.

This is definitely a keeper!

CupofTree

Oh just rub your 60 degrees in my face lol.
I got this tea too, sounds good!

Ysaurella

Well Amanda, no worries we recognize you :)
I still can see your pic as avatar but in your comments I can see another little pic of a brown bear I think…are my eyes ok or I am dreaming ?
Whatever it is, I can clearly recognize your writing style when you are reviewing a tea and I am always so happy to read you…gosh, now I want a cup of this white chocolate !

momo

Yes, it’s a little black bear! I am hoping everyone still can recognize me by the writing style like you can. That is one thing I definitely cannot change!

Nik

No worries. I was lost for a moment when momo showed up on my dashboard, but I only had to read a couple of sentences to recognise you. =)

Claire

Please don’t stop writing your reviews! I recognize your writing and enjoy the posts. :)

momo

I definitely won’t. Steepster is a high priority in my life and only something super, super serious would take me away <3

Ninavampi

Yay! Good to know you are here to stay!

softrevolution

I don’t know what’s up, but just wanted to send my love & support! You are one of my many favourite steepsters to follow, so it’s good to know you’ll be sticking around, regardless of name <3

Tea Sipper

Now I’m a bit worried about your reasoning behind the changes…

Comments

CupofTree

Oh just rub your 60 degrees in my face lol.
I got this tea too, sounds good!

Ysaurella

Well Amanda, no worries we recognize you :)

Nik

Claire

Ninavampi

Yay! Good to know you are here to stay!

softrevolution

Tea Sipper

Now I’m a bit worried about your reasoning behind the changes…

hockey watching barista extraordinaire