First off let me say I really don’t like oatmeal raisin cookies AT ALL. But this tea had so many good reviews I decided to overlook this hatred.

It reminds me a lot of chai in the smell, it’s got the cinnamon scent that I am getting really tired of from a chai at work lol but this has the added bonus of also smelling like freshly baked cookies!

Raisins are really the reason I don’t like the cookies, but in here the flavor blends really well with both the cinnamon and the brown sugar flavors.

Della Terra makes some awesome dessert teas, and this might actually be my favorite…and that is seriously saying something when I wouldn’t even eat the original to begin with!

Claire

This sounds really tempting right now!
I think there are two oatmeal raisin cookie camps: those who love them, and then the people who go argh I thought these were chocolate chips, what kind of trickery is this?!

fleurdelily

especially if you get a burnt raisin….

Comments

Claire

This sounds really tempting right now!

fleurdelily

especially if you get a burnt raisin….

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta