drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Wanting tea past midnight, I decided to open my sample of this. I’ve never had a decaf tea before, just obviously tisanes.

I don’t think I’ll be reaching for a decaf tea anytime again soon. Since I’ve heard so many good things about this tea on here, I thought I’d try it. I love vanilla, and I wish I could drink black tea all the time.

But this is just not doing it for me. The vanilla is nice but it’s just flat. I’m guessing that has to do with the base tea, which honestly doesn’t taste like much of anything beyond woodsy. Of course my vanilla bar is probably set really high but this seriously falls flat. It’s like a stale sugar cookie :(

Oh well, like I said earlier in a comment somewhere, if we all liked the same things, there’d be no point to this website.

The Purrfect Cup

Just think of the money you can now spend on another tea you do like. That’s how I look at it when I try something others have loved and I don’t. :)

momo

Haha, it would have had to have been REALLY good for me to spend more than I did just for the sample packet. But it does make it much easier if I don’t enjoy it at all.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

momo