drank Champagne Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

DUDE.

My chawan came today and I’m using this to try it out. Seriously BEST thing I have bought lately (ok minus my nail polish). It makes it sooooo easy to whisk. Now I want to try every matcha I have hot! I can actually get it all smooth so easily!

I’m actually on my second cup of this because I was enjoying the whisking too much. Obviously being champagne, it’s more suited to being chilled. It is pretty sweet, probably right around that of a brut, which is the best obviously.

It’s enjoyable hot though! It’s a bit fruity, and it almost tastes kind of like bubblegum, but not as strongly as the bubblegum flavored matcha.

I will have to try it cold with some sparkling water next.

Oh this is my 700th note. Wow.

Indigobloom

Congrats on 700 reviews!

Alphakitty

When I was trying mine I noticed a fruity/sweet taste that I couldn’t quite identify. Now I know, definitely a bit bubblegum-y!

Bonnie

HAPPY 700 Champagne it is!

Ninavampi

Congrats on 700! :)

MegWesley

Happy 700! Champagne is a good matcha flavor for this note then!

Kittenna

700! Only 300 to go to a BIG milestone! I have missed most of my “00” notes, but am rapidly moving towards 1000 as well :D

Comments

Indigobloom

Congrats on 700 reviews!

Alphakitty

Bonnie

HAPPY 700 Champagne it is!

Ninavampi

Congrats on 700! :)

MegWesley

Happy 700! Champagne is a good matcha flavor for this note then!

Kittenna