Actual Keemun!

I made 3 steeps in my gaiwan for the same times as the not really Keemun: 15, 20, 25 seconds. All into a mug! This is like so complex.

It’s sweet, it’s smoky, it’s sweet, it’s chocolate. That is an accurate summary of each sip.

I’ve just sat here with this open, despite drinking all of this first cup…more? I think so.

And 3 more tastes just the same. I bet this could be steeped like 12 more times and still taste amazing! But it’s getting too late for that. Next time I order from Teavivre, I’m getting more of this. Except I think my last order is lost at sea.

Babble

Ugh, did you lose a teavivre order? That bites!

momo

I’m hoping it’s just held up, but it’s been 15 days and it hasn’t made it even to NYC or wherever. Last time it was there in less than 2 weeks. I’ll give it another 2 weeks of not being tracked anywhere but leaving China before completely freaking out.

TheTeaFairy

this one is such a morning favourite of mine…
Hope your order gets rescued! But if it doesn’t, I have no worries that Teavivre will replace it. But how frustrating having to wait again!

Comments

Babble

Ugh, did you lose a teavivre order? That bites!

momo

TheTeaFairy

this one is such a morning favourite of mine…

hockey watching barista extraordinaire