drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Finishing this…I threw out some less than savory in age/smell teas in the meantime…oh yeah and then found my hot water heater soaked the floor of my pantry. Of course after I get an illicit pet. And before I need to take a shower, but I can probably wash my hair in cold water and be okay for the time being. It looks to just be a pipe leaking so I can catch water in it since I’m hardly ever not here, and then they can come when illicit bird and I are off in Tennessee.

Thankfully it’s still hot enough. That cleanup was a hot mess. I ended up having to take out recycling and trash.

Of course now that this is the end of my sample from Kittenna, I’m starting to like it! I wonder if it’s because I most likely used a far lower water temperature…not that I’m very certain what I did before, but I actually do get apple pie and not just cinnamon apple. There’s just the faintest note that is reminiscent of pie crust, just a little buttery. I’m really liking the apple flavor especially right now.

I wonder also if this has to do with how my tastes have shifted for fall? Apple is perfect right now, when I had it in April not so much.

Okay I want more. Here I am so happy I removed this from my spreadsheet and I keep sipping and sipping and not wanting this to be the last cup I possibly ever have of this tea.

Have a never ending corgi chase gif: http://i.imgur.com/xDDDG.gif

TheTeaFairy

ok, now I really feel dizzy!

momo

I like watching the one in the background to the left…he wants nothing to do with the two running and his face cracks me up…can you tell I’ve watched this a few too many times?

I was looking for a gif for my blog post since I have no time to blog! yoink

thanks momo you the best! Hope your little bird friend gets comfy soon :3

TheTeaFairy

Yeah, I can understand why, it’s kind of hypnotic! I’ve watch again, I see what you mean about the funny face in the background, he’s like the grumpy old dog!

momo

Haha you’re welcome :P He gets very comfy when I sit and talk to him. When they’re really content, they grind their beaks so after I gave him his seeds again and got him to drink some water, he was doing so while I talked to him. SO CUTE.

Haha, illicit bird…

If you want more of this, I can totally sent more…. I have plenty left, and it’s definitely not a favourite :P

Kittenna

*I can totally SEND more. Oops.

momo

Yay! I will take more, because I realized this morning it’s online only so telling my boyfriend to get an ounce would be useless.

canadianadia

I love how much the back corgi leans as he rounds the bend

Nik

Yes! I was thinking that about the back corgi, too! I expected him to just tip over at any moment like a motorcycle wiping out. momo, so cute that Seb’s getting more comfortable. =)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

ok, now I really feel dizzy!

I was looking for a gif for my blog post since I have no time to blog! yoink

thanks momo you the best! Hope your little bird friend gets comfy soon :3

Haha, illicit bird…

Kittenna

*I can totally SEND more. Oops.

canadianadia