drank White Tea Riesling by Vintage TeaWorks

This tea smells SO GOOD.

On the other hand (hurr hurr, literally?) I am not a fan of the packaging. Chipped my nail polish on three nails trying to get it open. It’s okay because I need to change it up but it was still sad.

Riesling is my favorite wine…at least if it’s on the dry side. Though if it’s a tea I don’t care!

This is very apricot with nice floral notes too. It seems actually really more flavorful then I was imagining it was going to be.

I’m glad this is a small amount because I’m not sure I like it too much, which pains me to say because this was pretty pricey for me compared to other teas I’ve bought lately, coming in at nearly a dollar a cup.

Maybe if I resteep it later, it will taste more like I was expecting. We shall see!

Second steep is very heavy on the lemongrass in that fruit loopy way. I may next time only steep the first cup for 2 minutes instead of the recommended 3.

LiberTEAS

LOL I love the packaging. But I didn’t use fingernails trying to get in to it. I cut the tape on the sides. :)

momo

I had to use my nails to get the lid to come off after the tape, hopefully now it’s easier to get open after that initial time.

Wow! I didn’t have that issue with the lids… sorry to hear that you did! :(

momo

It’s all good now! I made sure to try it after seeing your comment and I can just twist it off fine now with no problems.

Vintageteaworks

Sorry about that chipped nail. My wife was thoroughly upset on your behalf :-). Just wanted to let you know that we are actually working on a new and improved closure to be released next year. We hope you will give us another chance! – Brandon – Vintage TeaWorks

momo

Haha, I definitely will be trying more, the green tea sauvignon also calls for me!

Just MJ

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks that a tad too much lemon makes things taste like fruit loops. Or trix.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Wow! I didn’t have that issue with the lids… sorry to hear that you did! :(