drank Cinna-Vanilla by English Tea Store

Now I regret having all these packets of samples from English Tea Store…this is not tasty. I even steeped it for 2 1/2 minutes hoping to avoid any problems but it’s bitter and hardly tastes as good as it smells.

In fact the weird briskness/bitterness of this tea makes it oddly taste like fruits and stale bread.

Sadly I am not going to sit around with milk and sugar for this, which may help, as I need to go do some things. Hopefully that makes it drinkable, because it sure isn’t on its own.

I’m back home so I just tried it cold. Still tastes like stale bread, but at least it also tastes like cinnamon now. This may also be relegated to oatmeal.

Ninavampi

This tasted like Play Doh to me….

momo

Gross! I can definitely see that, I only tried it when it was really hot and I bet I would have gotten that if I gave it 10 min.

Tea Sipper

Isn’t it funny that so many people know what play-doh tastes like? hehe

Kittenna

Hahaha, playdough is for children, so it’s so not surprising given their hand to mouth habit! I actually like the salty delicious taste of homemade playdough, but Play Doh is pretty gross-tasting (perhaps the keep children from eating it??)

Comments

Ninavampi

This tasted like Play Doh to me….

momo