drank The Witching Hour by 52teas

Backlogging from 11/24

I’ve been having problems liking rooibos if it’s not fruity, but I figured this might work just fine because I do love chocolate and peppermint.

But they are not enough right now to cover how red rooibos will stand out and just taste horribly woodsy and sickening to me right now. So I didn’t drink much of this at all. I’m going to hold on to it though in hopes one day I get my taste for chocolate rooibos back.

oh noes! I have a pouch of this…hope it’s not disappointing.

momo

it’ll be fine if you like rooibos. out of nowhere I just can’t do the red stuff when it’s not with fruity flavors.

Tea Sipper

Have you tried Zen Tea’s Chocolate Mint Rooibos? I was going to send you some in the teabox, but I wasn’t sure if that was one of the samples you requested. It is REALLY good.

Comments

oh noes! I have a pouch of this…hope it’s not disappointing.

momo