Tried again with this one, attempting to make it taste like cookies involved me making it taste even worse than the first time I had it.

I used 3 bags in a giant mug and added milk, and a bit of agave and it just tasted horrible. Next time I’ll do 2 in an 8 oz mug again, and I’ll also measure the insides of the penguin on skates mug I have to see if that was too much or what.

Or this tea is just weird and terrible but I’ll keep trying till I run out of bags.

Michelle

I’ve also gotten sort of a weird taste if I put too many bags in. 2 bags in a 16oz worked well tastewise, although it was weak, and 1 in an 8oz worked okay too. I add a little bit of agave and milk. But overall I’m kind of disappointed.

Bubbles

Someone recommended a super long steep time with this one. I tried it, and loved it. (Before that tip, it was too weak for my tastes.) I usually do 2 bags to 16 oz, along with milk and raw sugar.

Comments

Michelle

Bubbles

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta