drank Cotton Candy Black Tea by 52teas

Ahhhh 12 Teas of Christmas, your time has come on such a horrible day.

I like what the White House Spokesman had to say:
‎"I think it’s important on a day like today to view this as I know the president, as a father does and I as a father and others who are parents certainly do, which is to feel enormous sympathy for families that are affected and to do everything we can to support state and local law enforcement and support those who are enduring what appears to be a very tragic event. There is, I’m sure, will be, rather, a day for discussion of the usual Washington policy debates but I don’t think today is that day."

Anyway. I needed to get that off my chest. I wish so many people would show some respect first or go write their Senators and House Rep without blathering on and on via social media and just do something right without making it about them.

I opened this at midnight and knew what it was immediately after smelling.

I’d never tried it hot since it came out at the perfect time for iced tea, so I thought I’d try that first this morning.

I figure I’ve had a lot of the teas in this box but it will be good to revisit some and hopefully be motivated to get them back out of the cabinet or wherever they are. I haven’t had this one in awhile because I think I’ve more or less been hoarding it.

It’s definitely not as amazing hot as it is iced, at least for me. It still has all the sweet, sugary flavors but I feel like they just pop more when the tea is cold. So I left the mug to cool and am enjoying the sweet, sweet tastes of pink cotton candy.

That’s about it. I can’t think of anything else to say because I’m pretty upset about the news today. I just imagine this tea would be popular with kindergarteners, because what 5 year old doesn’t love cotton candy and it breaks my heart even more. It might be kind of odd to dedicate a cup of tea, but that is how I feel right now. This is sweet just like I imagine every single one of those babies. RIP <3

LiberTEAS

So very sad. My heart is broken for the kids, the parents… I am still in disbelief. I can’t imagine what the families of those babies must be going through. They were just babies! So young … and to be lost in such a horrific way.

Comments

LiberTEAS

hockey watching barista extraordinaire