drank Cherry Cheesecake Genmaicha by 52teas

I’m trying to drink up more old teas before I open new ones (except Weeping Angel, I’m almost to the Doctor Who episode they first appear in and I’m having a cup with it), and I completely forgot about this tea so it was exciting to find it…it seems like I only drank it once, which is sad.

I’ve got the radio up pretty loud cause the guy above me was vacuuming, and for some reason this turned Sebastian into a chatterbox. So here he is: http://youtu.be/pcf0kO3vonI He’s quiet now but he was really getting into it.

I just got distracted realizing if I do well next semester, I can graduate next fall. Here I was thinking I had to go until spring 2014 because I wasn’t going to get the C in health econ. YISSSSS.

This is so tasty still. I love the nuttiness of genmaicha mixed with tart cherry and tangy cheesecake. I also like that it’s not too sweet to have right now, because I haven’t had dinner yet.

Seriously though I have to definitely try what I mentioned in my only other tasting note on this tea. Infuse this in some butter for a cheesecake crust, that would be so good. But I almost don’t want to lose out on that tea for drinking!

Indigobloom

that’d be a hard decision! using a fave tea to make food… ack!

Shmiracles

hi sebastian nice to meet you!

Comments

Indigobloom

that’d be a hard decision! using a fave tea to make food… ack!

Shmiracles

hi sebastian nice to meet you!

hockey watching barista extraordinaire