drank Weeping Angel Tea by 52teas

Soooo I only got started watching Doctor Who a couple months ago and when this tea came out I did not yet know of Weeping Angels. I might have still been in the second season? So I decided that when I got to Blink, I would enjoy it with a pot of this tea. (Must say, 9th doctor is still my fave.)

That day was clearly today! Flawed bubble teapot (good god I don’t even like the design of this teapot, if the lid is a certain way it forms a vacuum so then you just drip tea on your pants) and I sat down to watch. I have to say it was one of my favorites so far, and everyone is totally right…terrifying monsters these Weeping Angels are.

This tea is not terrifying on the other hand. I don’t really get the popcorn taste from it, but it is most definitely buttery toffee/caramel, and delicious. Sweet enough on its own to not need anything added, so you can down 24 oz of it in the span of one Doctor Who episode (I was thirsty though I’m pretty sure that this is going to be a regrettable course of action shortly).

Don’t blink!!!

Valerie

Also I think you would like the mug I got as a Christmas present tonight… http://media.tumblr.com/dbb7f0e0b8ac8158e3f1afd42d7d3811/tumblr_inline_mf7hqj5bkf1r8oet0.jpg

momo

Love it!

Comments

Valerie

Don’t blink!!!