drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

Tea this morning! This really isn’t normally a tea I’d choose to have now, but hey, 12 teas and all that.

And then I got distracted with cleaning and made my epic kielbasa run. Kind of annoyed, people RAVE about this place so needless to say it had a massive line. All I was there for was kielbasa and pierogi, then I figured since their roast beef is so cheap I’d get some and some nice bread and have sandwiches. So I wait in line nearly an hour to get the beef and kielbasa and the girl’s like you don’t have to wait in line if you don’t want that much stuff.

Well thanks, that’s really helpful now.

At least I guess because they feel bad about lines on weekdays, they give you a chocolate bar when you pay. I’m so psyched because I got a white chocolate one. It was so far out so idk if I really want to go back ever, it was just stuff for Christmas and it kind of sucks that the majority of people have gigantuan families and I’m buying 3 pounds of kielbasa to cover 6-7 people.

So, I very much love this tea. I also love spearmint so that makes it even better. It’s like drinking a spearmint marshmallow with hints of green tea. Still such a hauntingly good blend! I really wish my mom had sent me the paper with the coupon code from the box….then again I don’t because I don’t need to hoard full packages of stuff I still have…bah.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire