This has to be the weakest blooming tea I’ve ever had, on multiple levels.

It has less flavor than the jasmine green ones I have from Teavivre. They make me feel like this is a tea I can drink and not just look at. You’d think with adding pineapple flavoring, there might be something here.

And the second weak note, this isn’t even a flowering tea I want to look at. It was very unimpressive. And this comes from someone who absolutely loves lilies, that’s the reason I picked this up (beyond that it was on sale).

I steeped it for far longer than they suggest. It’s faintly pineapple, but that’s it. Four different flowers in here, including jasmine, and I got nothing.

I can’t believe they sell you 7 of these for $18 normally. Good god.

Are you only supposed to use 8 oz of water for theirs for some reason? I have no idea since not a single blooming tea is on the website anymore. The back of the package indicates that…what a waste.

Resteeped with just 8 oz of water it isn’t any better.
Well at least they have lilies.

No just kidding this is a waste of lilies >:[

fermataleaf

I think Teavana’s blooming teas are pretty weak too. Not a fan.

Cavocorax

Aww. That’s disappointing. :(
Also, I really hate when the directions are hidden/non-existent.

Tina S.

I got some of the Peach ones on Boxing Day . . I had little hopes with them and this is making me think I’m not going to love ’em when I try mine.

Comments

fermataleaf

I think Teavana’s blooming teas are pretty weak too. Not a fan.

Cavocorax

Aww. That’s disappointing. :(
Also, I really hate when the directions are hidden/non-existent.

Tina S.