drank Cheesecake Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

It’s been so long since I’ve had matcha. I feel silly.

Now of course this has probably aged, though I’ve been keeping it all in the fridge. But I think the problem more is that I have forgotten the parameters I liked. So really I think I made this too light, because it smells like cheesecake in the tin, and this sure tastes like matcha.

I also realized I don’t have milk of some sort so I probably went too heavy on the coconut milk creamer. Oh well. It’s the matcha part that counts right? I don’t want this stupid flu that so many people have.

I need to get back into the reviewing for more matcha thing, I am in desperate need for some of the other flavors but first I should finish off what I have :)

I’m with you there sista! Trying to get through some of the flavours i have so that i can order more!

JazzyB

Matcha can prevent the flu, or did I take the wrong thing away from that?

momo

I doubt it would prevent it if you’ve already been exposed, just that if you’re regularly getting the right vitamins and antioxidants it might help keep you from getting sick during the season.

JazzyB

Cool! I’m going to have to try some sometime.

Comments

JazzyB

Matcha can prevent the flu, or did I take the wrong thing away from that?

momo

JazzyB

Cool! I’m going to have to try some sometime.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire