drank Chance Combinations by Custom

another attempt at just entertaining myself using Teavana blends:
(3 tsp of Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate + 2 tsp of Blackberry Mojito + a mug full of 175* water) x 2 min = something that most definitely needs to be poured over ice (and then saved for cold steeping).

I like Raspberry Riot because it’s like caffeinated juice and I could go for that right now. Then I thought, well, I have all this Blackberry Mojito that I like by itself, what if I had a bit of mint to the mate?

I’d actually not steep them together in the future because I prefer the mate steeped a long time and obviously I don’t want to steep a green tea more than a couple minutes. So I’m not sure if this will really be like caffeinated juice today (although that’s why I went with 3 tsp), but I do taste both the raspberry and the lemon. Blackberry not so much, but the mint is definitely there.

Also this makes it way too hibiscusy. I can stand both of these teas on their own without thinking they’re too bad, but this one…yikes.

I tried.