drank Cacao Mint Black by Teavana

Want to make this actually taste like chocolate? Add a teaspoon of hot cocoa mix. Awww yeah.

You don’t lose out on the mint either, but I bet a mint hot cocoa mix would be even better! Sadly I only have the mini marshmallow kind or salted caramel kind right now, so mini marshmallows it was!

Claire

This is my brother-in-law’s favorite tea – I think I need to tell him about the hot cocoa tip ASAP!

Cavocorax

Oh. Wow. That’s a fantastic idea!!! I’m sick of weak chocolately tea blends, but.. why not do that? :O

Becky

That sounds really tasty. I do a similar thing for my husband with an apple tea plus half a packet of that powdered apple cider mix, but your idea is way better because chocolate.

Comments

Claire

Cavocorax