Having such a lazy day today. Bleh. I had wanted to go see Les Miserables by myself but after crying at Doctor Who earlier in the day I did not want more of that. Also lazy. Although how lazy can you be while learning French. Je bois du thé et je mange du pain au fromage.

Thanks again to Kittenna for a sample of this, although I got a bit of a packet of this too now so yay. I quite like it.

The bag makes it sound like it is going to be more like a chai, which had me worried, but it indeed is snickerdoodle cookies.

I only discovered snickerdoodles a couple years ago, so of course I had to make them. My boyfriend LOVES cinnamon, so they were a hit. I even had to make them for him to take into work once. This tea is just like them, a bit of vanilla, a bit of cinnamon sugar, and the black tea does do a pretty excellent job of being reminiscent of baked cookies.

nous pouvons toujours parler en francais si ca vous aide :)

momo

I only got started 2 or 3 days ago in an actual serious spending time on this fashion so that will definitely be useful soon, as this is not too difficult….just slightly more evil than Latin.

Lauren

Oh man. I definitely relate to crying at Doctor Who. Which episode?

momo

The Doctor’s Daughter but I mean really when are you not at least tearing up, ugh.

Cavocorax

I remember watching Doomsday on my laptop with the headphones on and BAWLING MY EYES OUT. My bf looks over and immediately thought something terrible was wrong.

It was, but… it was also only DW. :P <3

Comments

nous pouvons toujours parler en francais si ca vous aide :)

Lauren

Oh man. I definitely relate to crying at Doctor Who. Which episode?

Cavocorax