I wish this could be around forever, sadly I have enough for 2-3 cups left. Wah. It’s so perfect for a quick iced tea, and I love having a kiwi strawberry tea that doesn’t involve hibiscus.

See previous notes for more, I am already mourning.

Daniel Scott

Wait, your review implies you’ve had kiwi strawberry teas that do have hibiscus. Ew! Who would create that combination?

momo

http://steepster.com/search?products=on&q=kiwi+strawberry a ton of companies apparently, I did not think searching that was going to end up with so many pictures filled with hibiscus honestly!

Lynxiebrat

Hibiscus is ok (well for me anyways.) as long as it doesn’t overpower. I find it can put an interesting twist on an overall sweet taste.

Comments

Daniel Scott

momo