drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

S’mores for breakfast!

I love this tea, I think maybe I could sweeten it just a touch and love it even more though. I don’t think it’s very chocolatey, but the marshmallow and graham cracker is pretty awesome despite that.

I tried this with a 4 minute steep today and it was perfect, definitely a temp to keep in mind for the black teas from Della Terra, I always have a problem with it not being enough in the end.

Shmiracles

oh hah i brought this to work and will have it later! 4 minutes it is :)

Jackie T

I’ve had this at work with me all week, so yummy!! I also do four minutes, four and a half if I’m feeling ultra indulgent.

Cavocorax

They’re all on sale right now too! So tempting, except I’ve got 4 parcels of tea that I’m expecting any day now, so… it’s not like I really should order more. :|

Comments

Shmiracles

oh hah i brought this to work and will have it later! 4 minutes it is :)

Jackie T