drank Paradise Green by Lupicia

So over football, the bandwagon is SO STRONG WITH THIS ONE. I hate football anyway but even if I didn’t I’d be against this on principle because we lost our hockey team and meanwhile the mayor is all on board for the football team to get a billion dollar stadium. N. O. P. E.

So anyway it’s too warm right now still for hot tea. When I opened the bag of these sachets from my slightly-happy bag, they definitely smelled like they’d be perfect for iced tea.

It’s definitely sencha, and good sencha at that. I really wish Lupicia would disclose the flavors in this. I honestly can’t tell a single fruit it might be. Mango maybe? Definitely some kind of stone fruit too. Pineapple, citrus too? Fruit Stripes gum is pretty accurate.

It’s really sweet too, I was kind of surprised by it when I first took a sip.

I’m kind of surprised by Lupicia’s parameters for brewing…does anyone actually only use only 5 oz for a cup? I put two bags in a mug that’s about 9 oz and then poured it over ice and I can say it’s definitely not watered down or anything…it’s perfect iced tea. I’m curious for when I’m making the loose leaf too, they all seem like that, 5-6 oz cups.

Alphakitty

I have a few Japanese tea cups and they do seem to be on the small end, 5-6 oz. Since Lupicia is Japanese, perhaps that’s why the instructions are like that?

Comments

Alphakitty

hockey watching barista extraordinaire